refinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

refinance

Hey, I was able to refinance my vehicle through road loans and the interest rate is much better than I previously had and my payment is 102.00 less than it was. I was even told if I decide to get a new a car I can go through them for financing for another vehicle any time. So I am very thankful.
    Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

what was the intreast? I have just had my bk discharged in feb 07. scores are 600's, do you think i could qualify? my cuurent apr is 22%!!
    Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
    Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Comment

My previous interest rate was 24% and now roadloans is giving me 18%. I think you would qualify. What I did was go on lendingtree.com and let them match with lenders. My credit score is not yet in the 600's so I would give it a try. 18% is not considerably low but it is a lot better than what I had. You may be offered a better rate with roadloans or matched with a different lender that would offer you a better rate than that.

Comment

to buy or refinance

Well I decided I wouldn't refinance and took my chances getting an auto loan and I was approved so I will be out looking for a new vehicle. My first choice is a 2005 Impala. Bankruptcy really made a difference in my life for the better. If I didn't file bk I think I would have had a nervous breakdown trying to straighten out my finances.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X