Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Loan

Hi all-

I was discharged in October. Prior to filing I purchased a vehicle at a stupid interest rate. 2times of the income and attorney suggested another allowable expense. Car was not affirmed in BK. I was wondering of anyonencoulnoffer advice. Would lender (Santander) refinance? Is that a smart solution? Should I try and trade in? Or, should I keep driving paying the bigger payment on an asset I could turn in at anytime.

My mortgage is through private developer financing @ 3% fixed for 30 years, I obtained this 1 year prior filing. Downfall if it's not reported to credit burueas.

I was just approved for an unsecured credit card $800 CL. I'm sure that's helping.

Any help would be great! Love this forum.

Pardon the grammar courtesy of iPhone.

Comment

I would shop around for refinancing rates, and try a local credit union, if you want to keep the car. Have you checked your credit reports since discharge? Do you know what your actual Fico scores are now?

Comment

I've had them cleaned up and checked. Low 600's

Comment

It's a 2013 Subaru love it so far in winter.

Comment

If you don't owe more on the vehicle than it's worth, you should be able to refinance it elsewhere. What's the interest rate on the current auto loan?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X