How is wells-fargo mortgage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is wells-fargo mortgage?

My husband and I are looking at a home that we think was reposessed. The unfortunate part is that this home is bank owned and you have to finance through them. Our discharge was 3/11/08 and it is a good deal. Anyone know if wells-fargo is bankruptcy friendly? Our mortgage will be our only debt.
    Last edited by persephone; 03-28-2008, 07:28 PM.

WF Mortgage is bk friendly, sort of. If you go to their website you will see info on the various types of loans that they do. They work hard with the credit challanged, and they have a division, ASC that is for sub-prime loans. Now, with that said, I do recall reading that you have to be some time out of BK...1 year I think. But, your best bet would be to call WF Mortgage and ask. They can give you general guidelines without having to credit check.

Good Luck! I am trying to buya new home as well with WF Mortgage.

Comment

Originally posted by bkdone View Post
      WF Mortgage is bk friendly, sort of. If you go to their website you will see info on the various types of loans that they do. They work hard with the credit challanged, and they have a division, ASC that is for sub-prime loans. Now, with that said, I do recall reading that you have to be some time out of BK...1 year I think. But, your best bet would be to call WF Mortgage and ask. They can give you general guidelines without having to credit check.

Good Luck! I am trying to buya new home as well with WF Mortgage.
      Unless it is your last dying breath, do no business with Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Asc is who you will be dealing with if you ever have a problem with WF

ASC never negotiates with anyone, and they make it impossible to communicate directly with WF to get any results.

ASC is a major offender of HUD rules to make good faith efforts to renegotiate loans as an alternative to foreclosure.

ASC hires nearly illiterate collection agency types who want nothing but the money.

They are brutal and abusive, you don't need to ask how I know...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X