New Freddie/Fannie Relief Refinance Program Announced 3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Freddie/Fannie Relief Refinance Program Announced 3/4

I checked all this and I am a mortgage lender. The new program doesn't have any credit score requirements or LTV requirements. It states:
    1. 105% LTV on the first mtg. There are no total loan to value restrictions, so if you have a second you are ok.
    2. No pricing adjustments so you will qualify for the best rate regardless of credit score
    3. No PMI if you don't have it already and if you do you stay at the same coverage.
    4. 30 yr fixed or 15 year fixed; if your payment increases by more than 20% you have to have a 620 FiCO
    5. This is a full documentation loan.

go to efanniemae.com or go to Freddiemac this is great for many of us you have to go to the place your loan is serviced at, so you can't pick and choose your lender but who cares if your rates go down.

one more thing you have to have been current for the previous 12 months there is another program if you were not current but I haven't read that info yet

Comment

Halloweendmb1: hello.

since you are a mortgage lender can you answer this for me. what if we are in a chap 13? does it affect a refi?

I am and always have been current with my payments. this includes both to trustee and home loan.

I dont have any extra money IE the chap 13 takes all disposable income and my house doe not have much IF ANY equity. Can i still qualify for a refi? I am currently in an ajustable rate, but it has not "kicked in" yet.

you need any business??
      filed 13 07-31-08
      confirmed 10-28-08
      33 payments down 3 to go

Comment

Originally posted by brokeNconfused View Post
        Halloweendmb1: hello.

since you are a mortgage lender can you answer this for me. what if we are in a chap 13? does it affect a refi?

I am and always have been current with my payments. this includes both to trustee and home loan.

I dont have any extra money IE the chap 13 takes all disposable income and my house doe not have much IF ANY equity. Can i still qualify for a refi? I am currently in an ajustable rate, but it has not "kicked in" yet.

you need any business??
        Yes it will affect it greatly. The new rules state you have to be 4 years out from discharge for conventional and 2 yeasr for FHA. So I don' think you can even if the trustee would let you. The days of refinancing in a chptr 13 are gone

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X