• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load Modification and GMAC are clowns

Filed: 01/23/08
    341 Meeting: 02/29/08
    Discharged: 04/30/08
    Closed: 05/12/08

It's a game to show the government they are "doing something". They aren't doing anything except laughing at the new hoops they develop for you to jump through.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

It is stories like these that are disturbing. An enterprising attorney needs to start suing these clowns for breach of contract, breach of good faith and fair dealing, and try to get some justice. Maybe if these screw-ups started costing them something, they might get it right.

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I called back and isn't it a bit absurd you received paperwork and still denied my loan mod on the grounds you didn't get the paperwork. And isn't it absurd I need to wait 90 days for someone from GMAC to call me back?
        And better yet, I was told I might have to redo the process all over?
        AND THESE F**** PEOPLE AND THE GOV'T WONDER WHY LENDING INSTUTIONS ARE HURTING BECAUSE OF FORECLOSURES. LOOK AT THE CRAP HANDED TO US!
        But hey, you can't blame the prson on the other end who is probably getting paid $5.50/hr to make sure they spend more time getting your name, address and correct phone versus actually spending time listening to your issue. And god-for-bid they directed you onto someonewho can actually help. Holy crap what a revolution! A lender helping better yet listening?
        Sorry for being pessimistic but this Obama Loan Mod has more holes then swiss cheese.
        Filed: 01/23/08
        341 Meeting: 02/29/08
        Discharged: 04/30/08
        Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X