FHA Re-Fi Broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
    Wait Chase and Citi are incompetent? Who knew. This is two people out of millions. Not to mention we have just a few of the details of her loan package. If anything this article should depress everyone because your Hooters card and your car loan aren't going to get you a 800 FICO and apprarently that's not good enough anymore either according to this whiner of an article.
    Who needs an 800 FICO...Mine is 700+ and I get all the credit I need....

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
      Who needs an 800 FICO...Mine is 700+ and I get all the credit I need....
      Apparently everyone does, if you want a mortgage and you read the article you posted.
      New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Mine is 630 and that's good enough for me. Happy to rent and not worry about that "American Nightmare-Let's all keep up with the Jones crap"...

Comment

Nobody who has filed bk and still has it showing on their reports can get an 800 fico anyway.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
            Nobody who has filed bk and still has it showing on their reports can get an 800 fico anyway.
            Exactly. I am not saying you need one, unless you read crap articles like this one or watch the over dramatic news networks. Like I mentioned, I smell another crisis but it's fear driven. The economy is no longer recessing, we just have to pull ourselves up as a country and get over the fear. Buy what you can afford and save money.
            New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Exactly. I am not saying you need one, unless you read crap articles like this one or watch the over dramatic news networks. Like I mentioned, I smell another crisis but it's fear driven. The economy is no longer recessing, we just have to pull ourselves up as a country and get over the fear. Buy what you can afford and save money.
              LSU,

I have to disagree. I was in the mortgage business and it takes 10 times the work it used to to close a loan. Often borrowers won't even know how tough it is because a good LO won't be telling his/her customer some of the hurdles that have arisen during the loan process.

Keep in mind, when I was in the business if anyone asked how I was doing or how business was the answer was always GREAT!!! My pipeline could be dry, I could have just lost a loan or whatever. The answer was always GREAT!!! Would you want to do business with the friend who says everything is great or the friend who says business is horrible?

There will always be someone who is doing well and if you have income and credit you will get a loan but the underwriters today want every detail they can get their hands on which is time consuming and in many cases can kill the deal.

Logan

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
                LSU,

I have to disagree. I was in the mortgage business and it takes 10 times the work it used to to close a loan. Often borrowers won't even know how tough it is because a good LO won't be telling his/her customer some of the hurdles that have arisen during the loan process.

Keep in mind, when I was in the business if anyone asked how I was doing or how business was the answer was always GREAT!!! My pipeline could be dry, I could have just lost a loan or whatever. The answer was always GREAT!!! Would you want to do business with the friend who says everything is great or the friend who says business is horrible?

There will always be someone who is doing well and if you have income and credit you will get a loan but the underwriters today want every detail they can get their hands on which is time consuming and in many cases can kill the deal.

Logan
                Well, that's a good thing. Like I said, if you have a good package you will get a loan. If they find a detail that in the past they would have let slide, great! Maybe they won't inflate another housing bubble if they only give loans to people who deserve them.

Funny how if no one can get a loan how Quicken Loans closed more loans in September than at any time in their 25 year history.

Welcome to the Earth Times. Environmental news and blogs with eco-friendly store.

Comment

Not true at all, if you have a good file it is not hard at all to get it done. Yes, those of us with "issues" are much harder and gone are the days of people making $30,000 a year and getting a $400,000 home. Still, if you have a good file (steady payments, good income, good ratios and 2 years plus at your job) it's not hard at all.
                  Can anyone with a good file still get a mortgage?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X