What is transfer date if property already in llc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is transfer date if property already in llc

I understand the three year period after the deed is transferred out of your name before you are eligible for a potential mortgage. I have 12 investment properties held in llc's and have filed non-consumer bk7.
    Obviously I am worried about the amount of time for the banks to take back the deeds because of the amount of properties. However, the properties were transferred into llc's over 5 years ago. My name is not on the deed or title.
    Does anyone know how that will work for the mortgage waiting period.

God willing and the creek don't rise, this should not be an issue because we are retaining primary and don't plan on moving. However there are nice homes with larger wooded lots in the back of our neighborhood. If one of them became available for a good price a few years down the road I would like to have the ability to at least consider the move.

self-bump. I am surprised that no one has an opinion with over 120 views.
    just broke, frogger, any other investment property owners, do you have any ideas on this?

Comment

Originally posted by porkchopcash View Post
      My name is not on the deed or title.
      Not on the deed, but was probably on the bank note. The entire bunch of them in banking are looking for a reason to deny.

Any reason will do.

You're going to need a minimum of 24 months free and clear of any foreclosures before becoming eligible for a home loan. Even though you may not be on the deed, the loan will most likely be cross referenced with the deed, and that could create problems.

But...... who knows what banking is going to do.

Government is telling them to do one thing, and at the same time, forbidding them from doing it.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

No distinction. The time will run from the disposition of the property, the foreclosure, regardless of you transferring to an LLC.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X