Dropping off RE-FI app tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update,

appraisal is back and we now head off to underwriting, my loan officer told me everything is a go, should sail thur underwriting with no problems and should close hopefuly next week sometime.

The appraisal did come in a little lower than we thought, BUT I can still get the loan and cash out for home improvements that need to be done, so we are standing good right now.

Hopefully next week I close on a new loan.

Comment

Update: 06/25

Close on my refi on 06/27 WOOOHOOOOOOOO

Comment

Update 06/27:

WOOHOOO refi is done, papers signed. New rate of 3.7% for 15 years. Pick up my cash out check on Monday.

Comment

Done and Done, dont know what else to say at this point, but new windows are being paid for and ordered today..

Comment

That is such good news!

We just filed, and will "ride-through" our house. We don't have any equity, prob $10K under, or more. If the market improves - which who knows when that will be - perhaps we would do that. It is also great to know that you had a prime interest rate 2 years out!

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by wantout View Post
              Done and Done, dont know what else to say at this point, but new windows are being paid for and ordered today..
              I got a question. Have you made all ride through payments on time?

I am dropping off refi docs tomorrow. One issue that has come up is lates. I've tried to get a mod twice. Each time the rep at BoA has told me I need to be late before they move on the file, which is weird because they aren't reporting payments anyway.
              No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

Originally posted by Chowder View Post
                I got a question. Have you made all ride through payments on time?

I am dropping off refi docs tomorrow. One issue that has come up is lates. I've tried to get a mod twice. Each time the rep at BoA has told me I need to be late before they move on the file, which is weird because they aren't reporting payments anyway.
                Yes I have made all payments on time, never late or missed a payment, even when going thru the BK I still made the payments.

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
                  That is such good news!

We just filed, and will "ride-through" our house. We don't have any equity, prob $10K under, or more. If the market improves - which who knows when that will be - perhaps we would do that. It is also great to know that you had a prime interest rate 2 years out!

Congrats!
                  Good Luck with whatever you chose to do.

Comment

I guess the question is, when an underwriter is checking for that last 12 month payment history, and there's nothing on the credit report.
                    How successful are they in getting any info from that servicer. In my case Bank of America.

Maybe they know the magic phone number over there, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer out of anyone over there, ever.
                    No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

Originally posted by Chowder View Post
                      I guess the question is, when an underwriter is checking for that last 12 month payment history, and there's nothing on the credit report.
                      How successful are they in getting any info from that servicer. In my case Bank of America.

Maybe they know the magic phone number over there, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer out of anyone over there, ever.

Ya I dont know. My 1st reported payments being made on all of my credit reports after and during the BK process. Guess I got lucky with that one.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X