looking for a lender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a lender

does anyone know of a lender that will go 100% on a score of 570? I have heard of them just can't seem to find the one with the right guidelines. Also i have heard of a company that will buy your home for a fee and lease it to you for a year increasing your credit and then put a mortgage through then but can't seem to find that now either.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    filed 2/6/2006:aggress:

last day for objections 5/12/2006:yes2:

discharged 5/25/2006:yahoo: :clapping:

closed 5/25/2006 :yahoo: :yahoo: :angel: :clapping:

You might take a look at this thread:

http://www.bankruptcyforum.com/t6695...-after-bk.html

Mtg_Banker gives a lot of good info.

Mtg_Banker has also talked about those companies that buy your house and lease back to you. It's a scam sort of deal. Been discussed here before. Try searching old threads for more info.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

The best advice that I can give you is pick someone honest, and scrupulous to do your loan for you.

I just left the mortgage industry, and I have never in my life met a more awful group of people. No morals, no spine, and no ethics whatsoever, save for one or two.

I would also try LendingTree.com, before I would EVER work with someone in person...
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by rst6pac
        does anyone know of a lender that will go 100% on a score of 570? I have heard of them just can't seem to find the one with the right guidelines. Also i have heard of a company that will buy your home for a fee and lease it to you for a year increasing your credit and then put a mortgage through then but can't seem to find that now either.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

With a recent Bk the best you are going to be able to do is a 580 score to 100%. you may want to work on your scores a little and see what can be done to get yoru scores up to 580 you are not all that far off. Have you reestablished any credit? Is everything on your report reporting correctly? Lending tree is nothing but a site where your information is sold to several brokers who then try and beat out each other, and generally they someone will tell you anything you want to hear so y ou stop talking with the other brokers. You should ask your friends and family for any referrals of people they have worked with. You are in a situation where someone could try and take advantage of you, I would be careful who you decide to work with.
        Last edited by MTG_BANKER_OH; 06-18-2006, 06:47 AM.
        Nick Kusan

Comment

I agree with all of the above - be careful, and try to get your score up. Do you know someone who can add you as an authorized user to an old, positive tradeline? That can do wonders from what I hear.
          Discharged Chapter 7 09/05

Post Bankruptcy Credit:
          Target $200 (12/05)
          Capital One $500 (12/05)
          Hooters Mastercard $2000 (04/06)

Fico Scores: average of 646

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X