No credit score mortgages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No credit score mortgages

Does anyone know about these types of mortgages? I've been looking on the internet trying to research. Any info will be helpful.
    Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

I don't know the reliability of these people, but in a search I found this website:

http://www.brokeruniverse.com/grapev...?thread=276620

You might wanna take a look at it.

From everything I've read, finding a loan shouldn't be a problem. Loans for people with No or Bad Credit are readily available every where.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

With us we have been told by 2 banks that we could have gotten a morgage 2 days past bankruptcy.
      Filed 09/05
      Discarged 1/2/06
      Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Thank you for the replies.

Comment

Just be careful, because from what I have read, loans that are primarily based on homes appraised value, rather than borrowers qualifications, are usually called predatory lending, which is dangerous. Not that there arent legit lenders out there for your situation, just be careful, and check with the better business bureau first. One you might try is directlender.com. I have heard some good things about them.

Comment

I think I'm going to go to lendingtree.com also and see what type of offers I receive. I'd like to get 100% mortgage.

Comment

The PM I sent you was from the only company I got contact from through lending tree.
              Filed 09/05
              Discarged 1/2/06
              Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Thank you I'm going to look at it now

Comment

He's in Cali so he's probably not in right now. Give him a couple of hours yet today.
                  Filed 09/05
                  Discarged 1/2/06
                  Closed 1/13/06

Comment

okay, will do.

Comment

Is it possible to get fully approved for a loan before actually having a home that you want to buy, so you will know what you are actually working with instead having a pre-approval that has to go to underwriting once you find a home?

Comment

Hi...try NLMC They did wonders for me and my family. 6.5% fixed 13 months out of BK.
                        Last edited by Minnymouth; 06-23-2006, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Oh and my score was 487!

Comment

Wow, congrats and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by newstart
                              Does anyone know about these types of mortgages? I've been looking on the internet trying to research. Any info will be helpful.

Are you just getting out of a BK? It is going to be tough without any scores because most of the lenders that do loans just out of BK are score dependent . I do not know of any that will use alternative credit with a no score. You may want to look at establishing some credit and waiting 3 months for it to show up and your scores bounce back pretty quickly. Do you not have any credit at this time. If it was not for the recent BK you could probably get a loan with alternative credit by getting letter from your utilitiy commpanies that your bills have been paid on time, cell phone bills, gas, electric, etc..
                              Nick Kusan

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X