Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, one month out of discharge and I was approved for $300 on Orchard card and $300 on first premier!!!!!!!!! I will pay off the fees on first premier and keep it for a year just to get my scores up then cancel. I feel like I am finally making some progress!!!! Thanks to you all for your support...I couldnt have done it without this site!!! I will still be reading evreyones tips and progress!

Ok,
    Now you need to pull a credit report and start disputing anything that is not correct on it......... If you have been discharged, it needs to say Included in Bankruptycy and $00.00 balance due.....

Will take you a while to do this 60-90 days and then you will see an improvement in your credit score and will be offered better cc with out the annual fees etc.......

Good luck, keep us posted.
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

If you have a lawyer

My lawyer has offered to do this at the end of my Bk (5 years from now, shrewww, i cant wait!) but see if you have lawyer will do that, if you have one. He even said that he will sue the creditors or someone if the report is "not right," and even get me back about $300 bucks! Doesn't hurt to ask and this site: annualcreditreport.com will give you all three reports (doesn't even ask you for a credit card!) and i got this from the the credit card counseling agency i used approved by the courts.

CONGRADULATIONS ! IM SOOO JEOLOUS !

Catchmeifyoucan
      July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
      Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
      Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
      Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Started disputing last month and so far so good...they have slowly been clearing things (I disputed with all 3 online) and they have until the middle of October. This will be the part that frustrates me I'm sure! Thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X