Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good point about Hooters Card

Hey everyone,

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere on the forum but the Hooters Mastercard has a plus side in addition to rebuilding credit. It has a rewards system where you earn 1 point per dollar spent on the card. With 2500 points you can get different $25.00 gift cards or even a cash back $25.00 check to cash at the bank. So i put everything on the card and still pay it off monthly.

Ok yeah... But if you're like me and has never been to hooters, well.... I cancelled the card.

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn View Post
      Ok yeah... But if you're like me and has never been to hooters, well.... I cancelled the card.

The card is good anywhere, not just Hooters!!!! But, I think you get more points for using it at Hooters???
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

hooters

Has any one gotten a credit increase on a hooters card?
        Filed bankruptcy oct,7,2005
        341 meeting on nov,16,2005
        discharged on march 9, 2006
        fico scores as of march 16,2006
        transunion :405
        equifax :506
        experian: 498
        hooters card : $750.00
        aspire card: $300.00
        orchard bank : $300.00
        2006 hyundia sante fe 16,250 10%interest

Comment

Originally posted by brownlayde View Post
          Has any one gotten a credit increase on a hooters card?
          I've heard of such things, but hooters is totally irrational. Rolling the dice seems to be how merrick bank does its lending, none of it really makes any sense besides for the universally exorbitant interest rates.

Comment

I'm looking forward to rebuilding my credit with a Hooters card. Pulling that one out will really make me consider whether or not I want to pay with a credit card!!!

niteflytes
            Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
            TU: 535

Comment

Originally posted by niteflytes View Post
              I'm looking forward to rebuilding my credit with a Hooters card. Pulling that one out will really make me consider whether or not I want to pay with a credit card!!!

niteflytes
              Yes, the hooters card is like having your own personal loan shark. With reward points for chicken wings.

Comment

Well, after living for the last five years basically on cash, I leave that little black square with the big, hungry eyes, locked up!!!!!

It was a blessing to receive but I know where I went wrong before and I don't want that bill coming in the mail to be over $100 in any given month. Plus, now that I've got the opportunity to trade my beast in, I'll probably have a car payment of between $100 and $150 depending on what they give me on a trade and I don't want my car payment and my charge card bill to be fighting!

So......my card is locked up!!!
                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X