USA Platinum $7500 Unsecured Platinum Credit Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA Platinum $7500 Unsecured Platinum Credit Line

Anyone ever do this ??? I notice on there website in fine print: for all kinds of our merchandise.

www.usaplatinumcreditline.com/process.php

ONE WAY to re-establish your credit, I GUESS

Any thoughts ? Anyone actually sign up ?

Catch Me If You Can
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's a catalogue CC. You can only purchase their merchandise from them with the Credit Card. They charge fees too. $50 for a lower credit limit. $80 for the $7500 limit. They only rated 2 stars at one website I looked at.

They do report to all 3 Credit Bureaus, but it's not like you'll have a MasterCard or Visa you can use elsewhere.

Check their Terms, in the toolbar at the top of the page and read all the fine print.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

thats what i thought ! ! !

thanks, cmiyc

Comment

I wouldn't do it. Its like the Crown Jewelers scam. You can only buy a bunch of expensive junk with your line of credit.

Comment

There garbage. Your better getting a secured card with First Premier than to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by tradewiz50 View Post
            There garbage
            Worse than garbage

Comment

These bastards get sneakier by the minute. I just now got a thing in the mail from "Union Workers Credit" (notice they don't say credit "union") offering a 10,000 pre approved card. I started to fall for it at first, until I read "valid exclusively toward all credit purchases from credit provider!"

Comment

Me too I got a pre approved $10,000 credit approval from some "Nations Thing," but it is only good towards THEIR MERCHANDISE. Got me excited for a minute but notice it doesn't say CREDIT CARD, just CREDIT !

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X