Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was afraid to even check mine, pre-filing, as I hadn't paid anything but my car payment in about 1.5 years before filing. However I just signed up for Credit Karma today, and my TransUnion is 684 and Equifax is 673. I did get a pre approved Ulta Card which is run by Commenity bank (even though I had 3 accounts with them discharged in ch.7 they pre-approved me ok! lol, so i have a 500.00 limit for now, and my rule is I only charge 30.00 per month because I can pay it all off no problem.
    I am shooting for 750 at least before I get a new (used) car hopefully in 6-7months

Comment

My TransUnion Vantage 3.0 Score is 424.
      My Equifax Vantage 3.0 Score is 432.

I filed 6/22.

Comment

My Vantage (FAKO) score was in the mid 400s when I filed in 12/17. It’s now stagnant in the mid 500’s and hasn’t budged since everything was discharged and I’ve had no credit activity. Just for kicks I tried simulating me missing all my payments for three months and the score didn’t budge!!

my FICO scores have improved from the low to mid 500’s. So I’m guessing the vantage score tries to be more forward looking than vantage.

Comment

I fell down into the upper 400's about a month before filing. My discharge was official about a week or so ago and now I am in the 570s. It seems that is about average for most.

Comment

Pre-filing, my credit score was in the low 700s, from what I remember. All my payments had been on time up until a month before I filed. My biggest financial hurdle and the reason I filed for Ch 7 was to get out from a very underwater house that was burying me with huge property taxes and also flood insurance that had been tacked on a few years after I bought.

A year now post-discharge my credit score ranges from 615 on the low end (Synchrony FICO score) to upper 600s on Credit Karma.

Comment

Prefiling (June 2018) my scores were in mid 500s across the board (all three reports). Today I am one and a half weeks out of discharge from chapter 7 and my scores are all between 635-642. Holding off on getting any kind of credit card for now. Just going to get one and use it for purchasing groceries or gas. pay it off every month to help raise my score. I have been paying cash since June for everything, now I kinda like doing that, helps me see exactly how much I spend on that fancy coffee every month :/

Comment

Mine was 735 before I got married. It was 646 due to all the hard inquiries when we were applying for a mortgage prior to bankruptcy. It tanked and fluctuated between 400-500 after payments started being missed when we divorced. Now I'm not exactly sure, it depends on which agency is reporting. Between 517-646 they show..my discharge was 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X