dispute what should I send?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dispute what should I send?

I am having serious issues with Navy Federal continuing to report my accounts as having balances and even having late payments a full 1.5 years after receving my Chapter 7 discharge. I filed disputes with all the CRAs last month and experian and equifax updated correctly while transunion did not. I disputed again and transunion changed one to a chapter 13 and left the other one...BUT I just got emails showing that half of the updated account on the other CRAs have re-updated to their old status!

Needless to say I want to take care of this once and for all so I am preparing a packet to send to Navy Federal and the 3 CRAs via certified mail showing the the inclusion of the accounts in my 7 and my discharge.

What I want to know is what exactly should I send? Should I send the entire bankruptcy filing paperwork with the relevant areas highlighted or should I just send the listing of account, proof of notification, and discharge sections? All help is appreciated! Thanks!!

SEND whatever you think so they get it right ! I had NFCU but all my reports seem correct .. those little shitzzz kept sending me the automated statements all throughout my BK .. I coulda woulda shoulda got them on the automatic stay violation and sued them .. they even had the audacity of charging me $3.00 for not using my accounts while in the BK .. I wrote them back telling them HOW DARE THEY CHARGE me when they denied access to my accounts after I filed BK .. but I'm happy because I was able to file CH 7 finally on all my debts to them without any objections .. even on a cc I had just wiped out $10,000 on a credit card within months before filing BK.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, CMIYC
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X