X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved for another card today!

Visa Rewards 660

Here's the link if you want to apply yourself:

Some large fees, but it IS unsecured, and they raise your limit every 3 months after on time payments... not a bad deal if you ask me.

Just be sure to read the fine print!
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

What's the APR?
    Edyta...
    Discharged April 2005

Comment

19%. High, but I am willing to pay it to re-establish my credit.
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

The fees are $250 out of a $300 limit! They are doing pretty well for themselves !

Comment

Yes they are, but those of us who don't have the best credit in the world have to start somewhere, right?

I am willing to pay for it to get my credit back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by NOMO$$
            The fees are $250 out of a $300 limit! They are doing pretty well for themselves !
            If this card ain't secured, I don't not what is!
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Tin,

How soon after your BK discharge did you get a credit card? I'm just wondering if It is possible for me to get a low limit CC so I can start re-building my credit. I got my discharge latter last week.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaGirl
                Tin,

How soon after your BK discharge did you get a credit card? I'm just wondering if It is possible for me to get a low limit CC so I can start re-building my credit. I got my discharge latter last week.
                I got this about two months after discharge.

However, this card is specifically set up to help those who have filed BK, and such. It looks like they turn hardly no one down. You should go for it!

Comment

Wait I will wait

I don't know where i read it but someone had posted that he first got vary bad offers for credit cards. And he refused to accept any because having never paid to use a cc before he would not start now.

So accouding to him with in a year all the preapproved offers that where worthless only got better. The same card that first sent credit app with fees and a monthly service charge started sending him no app fees and no monthly fees. His guess was if you don't jump at the first offer the next one will be better.

Good Luck and for me i will be patient.
                  Ha I almost 2 months past discharge and all i have is a new used car, 1 reafirmed card and two settled accounts that will take 12 to 15 months to pay. And best of all i can answner the phone ya ya

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X