child support on credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

child support on credit report

child support is on my credit report and it is not reporting right i paid off the rears but it is still reporting that i owe i contacted child support services and they have not correct it how can i get this off my report souldnt my bk filing have this removed.
    Filed ch7 8/14/07
    341 meeting 9/18/07
    DISCHARGED 11/20/07

As far as I know child support obligations are not dischargable in bankruptcy - but you also mention that you only filed less than a month ago, and that your 341 meeting will be on the 18th of this month. Nothing has been done yet as far as your debts are concerned, but be prepared that court ordered payments such as child support will NEVER be discharged.
    And why do you want them discharged? Want your own flesh and blood, YOUR child(ren) to suffer??

Comment

Originally posted by magyar123 View Post
      As far as I know child support obligations are not dischargable in bankruptcy - but you also mention that you only filed less than a month ago, and that your 341 meeting will be on the 18th of this month. Nothing has been done yet as far as your debts are concerned, but be prepared that court ordered payments such as child support will NEVER be discharged.
      And why do you want them discharged? Want your own flesh and blood, YOUR child(ren) to suffer??
      I DONT CARE if it discharged or not i want it to be reported right on my report. yes they are my flesh and blood and i took very could care of my kids i didnt need the system to make me do it it my ex took me though
      the system for she could mess up my life.
      Filed ch7 8/14/07
      341 meeting 9/18/07
      DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

This thread should be moved to "Rebuilding Credit" under "After the Discharge", if people are going to continue to post to it.
        Filed Business Chapter 7: 7/11/07
        341 Meeting: 8/8/07 Asset Case
        US Trustee reviewed case/resolved 9/14/07
        Discharged: 10/11/07 Closed: 11/2/08

Comment

dispute it on your report! my husband paid his ex every week and she put him in the system and told them that he never paid a penny. Well I kept receipts and they could not force him to pay but it took time for me to have them review 2 yrs of receipts and in the mean tme they reported to his credit that he was behind and it took about 3 disputes to have it cleared up. This woman never has allowed him to have a relationship with this child and we havent had money for an attorney to fight it. We have 5 kids and one year they took our tax return to cover the past due balance that really was not owed they did return it but still the thought they could take from 5 kids 2 that are disabled we only make 15,000 per year and give to 1 kid and her mother makes 120,000 per year. Talk about taking from the sick and poor to give to the healthy and wealthy. The system is automaticly designed to look down on the non-custodial parent which is usually dad and favor the custodial parent which is usualy mom it is so sad though my kids are punished for having parents that done whats right and stayed married and she is rewarded by being the poor single mother, nothing against single moms. She gets child support from 2 different men and has the power to take rax returns in which most I feel belongs to my kids because it is earned income credit and child tax credit ,garnish wages ,revoke passports ,ruin credit on and on and on. While my kids dont get a child support pmt because we are married and only one of us works because my kids are very sick but instead they do with less because we must send a pmt in every week or face jail time or even worse. It is not that I feel child support is not needed but this child is much better off financially than any of my kids. We could make more money than his ex but choose to be there for our sick kids. That is more important. Some one in the childsupport office once said no one told you to have more kids I said at least we are married and are raising our kids together. And I said no one told her to have 2 babies by 2 different men so therefore 2 different childsupport cases and no one told her to leave her them babies dad for another man she left him not the other way around. Oh well I am dont venting on this subject.
          Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by familyof7 View Post
            dispute it on your report! my husband paid his ex every week and she put him in the system and told them that he never paid a penny. Well I kept receipts and they could not force him to pay but it took time for me to have them review 2 yrs of receipts and in the mean tme they reported to his credit that he was behind and it took about 3 disputes to have it cleared up. This woman never has allowed him to have a relationship with this child and we havent had money for an attorney to fight it. We have 5 kids and one year they took our tax return to cover the past due balance that really was not owed they did return it but still the thought they could take from 5 kids 2 that are disabled we only make 15,000 per year and give to 1 kid and her mother makes 120,000 per year. Talk about taking from the sick and poor to give to the healthy and wealthy. The system is automaticly designed to look down on the non-custodial parent which is usually dad and favor the custodial parent which is usualy mom it is so sad though my kids are punished for having parents that done whats right and stayed married and she is rewarded by being the poor single mother, nothing against single moms. She gets child support from 2 different men and has the power to take rax returns in which most I feel belongs to my kids because it is earned income credit and child tax credit ,garnish wages ,revoke passports ,ruin credit on and on and on. While my kids dont get a child support pmt because we are married and only one of us works because my kids are very sick but instead they do with less because we must send a pmt in every week or face jail time or even worse. It is not that I feel child support is not needed but this child is much better off financially than any of my kids. We could make more money than his ex but choose to be there for our sick kids. That is more important. Some one in the childsupport office once said no one told you to have more kids I said at least we are married and are raising our kids together. And I said no one told her to have 2 babies by 2 different men so therefore 2 different childsupport cases and no one told her to leave her them babies dad for another man she left him not the other way around. Oh well I am dont venting on this subject.
            Thank you for youre kind words.How do youre husband dispute it with the 3credit reporting .
            Filed ch7 8/14/07
            341 meeting 9/18/07
            DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

you go online and request your credit report for free. If you have your report already there should be a phone number or a website to go to and it will ask for your report or file or confirmation number from ypur report enter that and follow instructions to dispute the item. once you get to the dispute section it will ask you why it is being disputed click on paid in full option. In the comments section put the date you finished paying it.
              Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boscoe View Post
                This thread should be moved to "Rebuilding Credit" under "After the Discharge", if people are going to continue to post to it.
                He is not discharged

Comment

Originally posted by familyof7 View Post
                  you go online and request your credit report for free. If you have your report already there should be a phone number or a website to go to and it will ask for your report or file or confirmation number from ypur report enter that and follow instructions to dispute the item. once you get to the dispute section it will ask you why it is being disputed click on paid in full option. In the comments section put the date you finished paying it.
                  thanks i just look at my report and its child support IIB thats werd.
                  Filed ch7 8/14/07
                  341 meeting 9/18/07
                  DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X