Better Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Days

Just a note to all. Those who've been here awhile know my situation. There is life after BK.

Just refi'd the house at 6.9%. It's steady for two years then can climb .5% every six months up to 12% depending on Prime. If necessary i will refinance again. Prices are shooting up in South Florida like crazy. Our Appraisal was $3000.00 above the last sale which was in January (no other units had been put on the market since then). Now, a unit went up the other day and immediately sold for $22000.00 over our appraisal and we just got a flyer saying that two more were listing 10,000.00 above that. There is no more affordable housing down here. I pulled 50,000.00 in equity out, still have room to go, dumped the horrible second MTG. that had helped me into BK and dumped a Chase Mortgage that was at 7.8% when I had a 770 Credit Score!

My Mortgage payment is forty bucks lower NOW!
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Good to hear from you Robivi3,

Wondered what was happening with you these days. Glad to know everything is going so well and yes I see daily where property value in Fl is raising rapidly.

I'm still waiting on judge to decide my "fate" regarding home issue. Bank has agreed to sell land back to me - now waiting on Trustee's answer on the mobile home.

Been a "nightmare" this past year - but beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

Said you dumped Chase Mortgage - good for you. My mortgage company is about to "GET THEIR DUE" also for the mess they created for me over the title.

Hopefully - THEY WILL BE PAYING MY HOME/LAND "OFF" FOR ME in the end. Their "lender negligence" is going to cost them this time - HELLO LAW SUIT........

Keep in touch, let us know how its going, glad your life is getting better day by day....

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I really have bad feelings toward Chase, but its a Company, not a person. I think in a year our situation will be more or less back to normal. I'll be south of you in Crossville, Tenn, Min in about twenty days. I won't be able to pop by but I'll wave at you from the Alvin C. York Parkway.
      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Will be looking for that "wave" from Tn...
        Yep, I too will be taking a vacation as soon as this is all over. A MUCH NEEDED ONE!!!
        Haven't took a vacation in 8 years it's long past due. I will be coming South to visit friends in Ga. where I used to live.
        Gradually my life is calming down and as soon as the bit with the "home" is settled with the Trustee, my case will be over also............except for the cleanup.....
        Am going to "file" against my mortgage company for their stupidity 7 years ago.....they sure caused me a lot of extra grief this past year.....
        Then hopefully life will calm down and become worthwhile again...
        Take care of yourself, keep in touch,
        Minny
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

alls i can say is
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Hi Guys,
            I'm still awaiting a foreclosure on house #2 due to occur July 12th. There is another party interested in the house but it's probably too late to sell now on a short sale. So far no offer.
            I can't wait to pull my credit report and see what's going on in there but I'm waiting to do it after foreclosure, probably a month after.
            It's amazing that we got rid of all that debt, including the second property our total was ~ $330,000 discharged. Now the cash system is much better and honest to live with.
            Edyta...
            Discharged April 2005

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X