timeline for reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

timeline for reporting

We filed 13 back in Oct 05. Haven't looked at a credit report since (for obvious reasons, ha ha)
    Anyhow, we are about 29 mos into a 60 mos plan, and I'm thinking I'll get our free credit reports soon and start going through them to see what items need correcting.
    We financed a truck in November (1st payment was due the end of December) and I'm curious as to how this is reporting on our credit reports. The payment is automatically deducted from my savings account, so I'm not sure if this payment will help our credit or not.....
    I have been holding off on pulling the free reports until I think enough time has elapsed for the bank to begin reporting on the truck. Do you think it's been long enough?

Thanks

PS: before anyone gets wound up, YES we did get trustee approval for the truck loan
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Depends how often a particular creditor reports. Some report monthly, others quarterly. Some report to all three CRAs, some only to one.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X