Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TransUnion

TransUnion (everyones favorate)

I couldn't pull my cr from transunion on line at all. Get this, I last pulled my cr with them in 2001 so I forgot my user name, pass word, my secret question, and my email address changed. I also moved and have a new home address in a new state. All this combined, the website didn't allow me to view my cr online. Now I have to call them or write them to get my credit report.

This sucks.
    Edyta...
    Discharged April 2005

Transunion completely sucks. PERIOD.

They should be prosecuted and tried and hanged, as far as I am concerned. They are the worst company in the world.
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

They're protecting you from fraud. It may be a pain, but it's worth it to prevent identity theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning
        They're protecting you from fraud. It may be a pain, but it's worth it to prevent identity theft.

Transunion is going out of their way to tick people off, and be a general PITA. To me, it's not worth it, when I fill out 20 of their q&A, and still can't access my credit reports, and no one on their end of things speaks English or understands a thing about credit reporting, nor can they tell me why I can't access my report.

They are useless, and are causing fraud themselves, as far as I am concerned.
        BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

I certainly hope that after I call I can access my CR, what good would it be to have one if it's all incorrect. I had NO problems getting Equifax and Experian online.
          Edyta...
          Discharged April 2005

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X