Credit scores went crazy, makes no sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit scores went crazy, makes no sense

I just collected my credit scores again (see my signature below) and they went crazy this month.

The good news is that out Experian Score suddenly looks pretty good. The bad news is that at least one of the others went down a bunch.

I've been monitoring my scores monthly for a long time and I really don't see anything on my reports that looks unusual. They're all pretty clean and there's virtually nothing being reported wrong.

The only weird thing I see is how each account is reporting properly but the explanation they give for the scores shows someone is reporting me delinquent within the last month. Maybe it's time to pull reports directly from the bureaus to see if there's something I'm not seeing with the reports I get from the credit monitoring outfit.
    Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

I am sorry about that. If you can track who is reporting you then you will know what is the real problem.
    Miami Real Estate Agent

Comment

keebler we use identity guard as well and my wifes experian went up but transunion went down about 80 points. This month it seemed to stabilize but experian is almost 100 points higher than the other 2. not sure why
      Chp 7 Filled 2-21-08
      341 Hearing 3-24-08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X