credit burea problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit burea problem

I am trying to rebuild credit so I pulled my credit report. This I cannot understand. Concerning transunion report. I paid this account off in 1999.

Account Number 30034080122XXXX
    Account Type Installment Account
    Credit Limit
    (High Credit)
    $7,242
    Minimum Monthly Payment (Terms) $173
    54 Monthly
    Date Opened September, 1994
    Date of Last Activity July, 1999
    Date Paid Out Not on Record
    Date Closed July, 1999
    Loan Type Automobile
    Collateral
    Description Closed

Last Report on September, 2004
    Balance Current status Past Due Amount
    $0 60 days past due $0

Recent Payment History
    2004 Aug ok/unknown
    Jul 60 days late
    Jun 30 days late
    May 30 days late
    Apr ok/unknown
    Mar ok
    Feb 30 days late
    2004 Jan ok/unknown
    2003 Dec ok

Seven Year Payment History
    30 days late: 3

6/2004

5/2004

2/2004 60 days late: 1

7/2004 90+ days late: 0

I paid this account off long time ago. Experian and Equifax has it right but when I called transunion they said the client called and put that on the report. How can that be?

Next thing:

I had two accounts with mbna that are charge offs that falls off 2007 from my credit report. One I paid off to NCO Financial because I was scared. They never put a notation on my credit report but told me that if I paid they would give me a good credit rating of r1 instead of the r9 that is on there. They never did and boy was I stupid. We had just done a home equity loan so that is why we had the money to pay them. We just borrowed to late to keep them from doing a charge off.

The other mbna account went to some company in oklahoma which I paid part of around $1200, bill was $3500. When I didn't pay all I got turned over to Calvary Portofolio and paid them three payments and quit paying. I told them I had to pay the IRS and they came first and they (Calvary )would just have to wait.

Calvary Portofolio has sold it to Allied data, Allied data Corp. and they sent me a bill a long time ago and I have never responded to them and they don't call or write. They contacted transunion and put a credit check on my credit report saying I was asking credit from them which I was not.

Should I even call Allied because the charge offs and calvary will fall off 2007 july and august, per transunion guy (BILL).

Getting ready for work now so I will check back later after midnight for an answer.
    Last edited by evelyn; 09-12-2005, 11:09 AM.

The best thing to do: File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that Transunion is breaking the law by not properly checking into disputed items on your credit report.

I did this, and it was the ONLY way that I could get negative and false info off of my credit report from Trans Union.

State also that you want a $1000.00 settlement through this, and you will hear back,and should have a corrected report from them within 20-30 days.

BBB helps consumers and businesses in the United States and Canada. Find trusted BBB Accredited Businesses. Get BBB Accredited. File a complaint, leave a review, report a scam.

Good luck.

Trans Union should be shut down. They completely suck and are worthless.
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Dispute the ones that fall off in 2007 as "Not Mine."

Chances are they won't be able to find your file, and will have to remove it because of that. This has happened on several of my dad's accounts that I have helped him with.

Good luck.
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I'll start today doing the things you all mention.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X