Countrywide Home Loans Reporting Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LookingFrwrd View Post
    Experian and Equifax both corrected both accounts to Included in Bankruptcy/zero balance on both mine and my husband's credit reports as of today.

Transunion left the 1st mortgage account as open/pays as agreed and changed the 2nd mortgage to IIB/Zero on my husband's credit report -- but deleted both accounts on mine.
    Did you get the results back from Transunion yet?
    Filed Chap.7: 08-21-06
    341: 09-18-06
    Discharge: 11-29-06
    Closed: 12-04-06

Comment

Originally posted by kar View Post
      Did you get the results back from Transunion yet?
      Those were the results of the dispute...prior to dispute, both 1st and 2nd showed open and paying as agreed with Transunion. After dispute, they left the 1st mortgage account as open/pays as agreed and changed the 2nd mortgage to IIB/Zero on my husband's credit report but deleted both accounts on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by LookingFrwrd View Post
        Those were the results of the dispute...prior to dispute, both 1st and 2nd showed open and paying as agreed with Transunion. After dispute, they left the 1st mortgage account as open/pays as agreed and changed the 2nd mortgage to IIB/Zero on my husband's credit report but deleted both accounts on mine.
        You should have your husband call Countrywide and have him tell them they are reporting that account inaccurately. He should ask to speak to a supervisor in the BK department. I am in the process of calling them for the second time.
        Filed Chap.7: 08-21-06
        341: 09-18-06
        Discharge: 11-29-06
        Closed: 12-04-06

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X