Clear All

• HRx
    replied
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• robivi3
    replied
    Just a note:

I still have this Aspire Visa card and they are reporting to all three CRA's. Their pay online service is expensive, $15.00 per payment, so I snail mail. Payments are reported promptly, information is obtainable by phone and internet. so far this has been a good card. I am looking forward to a Credit Line Increase this month or next.

Leave a comment:

• robivi3
    started a topic Recommended Credit Cards

Recommended Credit Cards

I have an Aspire Visa unsecured. The fee is high ($150.00 per year, $6.95 per month maintenance), the limit is low, only $300.00. These people were very upfront about fees and charges. They report to Experian as an unsecured card. Read this carefully, I have checked my Experian, TransUnion and Equifax Report and can say that they report as a regular Credit Card to Experian monthly.

I read alot about Aspire in "Ripoff-Reports" online. I read about a ton of others also. Right on up to my Old favorite Chase Platinum Visa. However i have had no trouble with Aspire whatsoever.

I signed an Agreement with my Credit Union to maintain my Visa with them in good standing and have taken a signature loan ($1000.00) with them also.

Rebuilding is slow and dealing with CRA mopup is a hassle. Generally you cannot get a BK removed the agencies scan the Public Records. Most companies respond to an investigation. The upside is that you can get the iformation to read correctly. That is a huge help.
    Last edited by robivi3; 11-01-2004, 08:30 PM.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X