Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayview Lending Are Scumbags!!

Hey All!

I just want to PUKE at the sight of their name. They are reporting to my husband's credit report incorrectly. It claimed to have an open balance, so we disuputed the information. Well, the report came back today and now it says "Forclosure" and lists all of these dates that we did not pay our payments AFTER 4/08 when we filed for our chapter 7 bankruptcy.

I'm not really sure where to go at this point. Obviously, this is incorrect. Am I best to write to Experian with our discharge notice included? I also found a letter that stated our loan was being sold from Ocwen to Bayview dated May 2008, which was again AFTER we filed, during the stay process.

This company never even serviced our loan. They were simply the ones who had it dumped in their lap when we decided to let the house go back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

The Previously - Bankruptcy Saved Our Butts - Broke Couple

Indiana

I included my home in Chapter 7 and I spoke with mortgage company, Countrywide/Bank of America. They also claim the same. Since my home had not gone into foreclosure before my discharge, (it should have but they waited), they claim it will be a huge separate mark on my credit!!! Can someone please confirm this? Should I have my lawyer fix this once it shows up? I included my home in Chapter 7, to avoid the separate mark!!! Now I will have two big loser marks on my credit instead of one.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X