Target Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Credit Card

I was discharged in April and was approved for a Orchard Bank CC in May ($300 limit). I barely use the card, right now it has a $16 balance for my OnStar subscription...LOL... I obviously pay it every month.

Checked my credit report today, Equifax credit score is 611.

Would Target (not visa) approve me? Whats the consensus out there with Target?

I'd like to sh*tcan Orchard Bank because they charge an annual fee, and because a family member works at Target and I shop there often, would rather give them my money.
    Retained bk7 laywer 8-12-08, Filed 12-22, 341 Meeting Scheduled 1-29-09
    Discharged 4-17-09!!!
    Reason for filing: Medical, NOT irresponsibility with credit.
    "Sometimes you have to fall before you fly"

When we were first establishing credit about 10 or so years ago, Target was one of the first cards we got. We were very low income and short credit history.
    Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
    341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

I have heard of people getting the Target Redcard shortly after discharge. I shop at Target at least once a month and would always be asked if I wanted to apply for a Target card by the cashier. When I got home I noticed that the store receipt said preapproved. I can't remember why I didn't apply online but I went to the store and applied there at customer service. Everything was done on a screen I didn't have to fill out any paperwork and was approved right on the spot.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X