Rejected by a pre-screen pre-approved card. LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected by a pre-screen pre-approved card. LOL

I hadn't planned on a applying for anything at all for at least 6 months but this catalog came in the mail and said I was pre-approved for a $400 limit. It's like the good old Fingerhut accounts and my daughter really should have a desk for her studies. This is the first time we've had separate bedrooms in over 5 years and she has nothing but a bed. So they had a cool one in the catalog that wasn't very expensive and the monthly payments are only $20.

I just checked the order status and it says "This order has not shipped. A letter explaining why was mailed on 08/05/09."

I guess it's for the best just the same. This company doesn't report on time payments and good credit. From what I've read they only report a negative if you don't pay.
    12/05/08 - filed pro se
    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Be glad they rejected you. Don't get pulled back into the same trap you just got out of.

Pay cash or don't buy it.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

I've actually never held a credit card and my debt wasn't related those. I had a finger hut account 15 years ago and paid everything off within a few months. I'm too afraid to purchase any big things. I bought a new car 10 years ago and after several lay offs had to do a voluntary repo - still paid off the remainder of the loan later.

My daughter's school computer and equipment are sitting on boxes for now. We have a roof over our head and food in the fridge so a desk isn't a "need" right now but hopefully soon she'll have one.
      12/05/08 - filed pro se
      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X