Computer Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Credit Card

I'm in a crunch. My bankruptcy was finally discharged last week (YAY!) but now my computer died. I have no money & I go to online school. So I am not sure if I should apply for a dell credit card. I'm not even sure if I would get approved b/c my credit score is only 610 right now. I would rather not want a credit card at this point. Any advice?

Basically, you won't know till you try. Another route would be to go to Best Buy and see if they would work with you.
    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I just bought my husband a new Toshiba laptop on bestbuy.com for $299.00. There are some deals out there with back to school sales.

Comment

There are websites out there that will finance a computer for anyone...but keep in mind, you will pay through the nose for it.

Comment

What computer are you using right now to post on the board? You could use a computer at the library until you could save enough to pay cash. I would avoid financing a computer. Most the time the computer dies before you get it paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by megiepoo View Post
            I'm in a crunch. My bankruptcy was finally discharged last week (YAY!) but now my computer died. I have no money & I go to online school. So I am not sure if I should apply for a dell credit card. I'm not even sure if I would get approved b/c my credit score is only 610 right now. I would rather not want a credit card at this point. Any advice?
            How bad did your computer die? It might be able to be brought back to life.

But then, you might want to check Craigslist.com.
            Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X