Orchard Approval.......then processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orchard Approval.......then processing?

I'm a little confused. I prequaled for the Gold card....then was approved.....now it says this when I check my status online:

We are unable to finalize your credit card application. You will be hearing from us within the next 10-14 days. Thank you!
    any ideas?
    Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
    ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

I got the same message. I got a letter in the mail stating I needed to call in and confirm my address and identity. That is all.

Comment

Yep, same here. I got that message and then a few days later I got a letter saying to call to verify my address and SSN. When I called they also asked me a bunch of multiple choice questions that were public record like what city did my Dad own property in and a former address that I lived at...stuff like that. Got my card a few days later.
      Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
      341 Meeting: 1/7/09
      Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
      Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

Awesome!
        Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
        ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

As of today the online status says approved. I never got a letter or call to verify anything. So 9 days or so? I checked yesterday on the automated line as well as online, so it just happened today. I know that doesn't go in line with when they send the card, but just wanted to let everyone know. It was for $300.

I'm going to pay the annual fee, then hook it up to my cell phone account for automatic billing. That will be a once a month charge/payment of at least $100. Hopefully that will be a good thing.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X