top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get credit with a CC that you BK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get credit with a CC that you BK.

Just curious. We BK capital one, orchard, household, and hooters (all well known rebuilder cards).

Tanya
    Went into financial rehab 8/30/09
    Celebrated legal financial sobriety 12/9/09
    On The Road To Rebuilding
    5 active accounts in good standing

I'd like to know as well. Thanks!

Comment

So far, I've been denied with everyone that I had discharged with. Was a mix between applying for a car loan and a few credit cards.

Citibank
      Chase
      Capital One
      WFNNB
      GE Money Bank
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I BK'd on both Cap 1 and Orchard and I have recently been approved for both. Cap 1 had even sued me, but hadn't yet got a judgment when I filed, so dismissed the case when I filed BK.

I got approved for Cap 1 $500 limit, 14.99% APR, $49 AF
        Orchard is $300 limit, 14.99 APR, $59 AF
        Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
        341 Meeting: 1/7/09
        Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
        Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

We BK Merrick Bank and still got approved for a Hooter's Card which says it's offered through Merrick bank.
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

I have been looking at the Capital One "see if you are pre-qualified for a card" link about once a week since my 341.

(FYI read the results carefully, the "no offers found" page attempts to look like offers so people will still apply.)

Today it changed from the "We have no pre-qualifed offers for you, here are some you may like" to "Here are the offers you are pre-qualified for!"

I applied for the No Hassle Cash Rewards. Approved! 19.8% Interest (6 months 0%), $39 AF according to the info on the webpage.

No idea on the credit limit until it arrives. Not expecting much.

I did include Capital One in my bankruptcy (discharged 9/23/09). My previous account had long defaulted and in fact they had sued me over it several months before I filed.
            Last edited by jadams; 11-02-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X