top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump went BK and remembers.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump went BK and remembers.........

When Donald Trump's company went through BK he had many friends and creditors who would not lend him a hand. Some people and companies stuck by his side and look where he is today.

Trump remembers who abandoned him and will not do business with them ever again.

We are on a much smaller scale but I will reward the companies who take care of me today with my future business and will shun the companies that will not do business with me.

While obtaining credit can be tough for us who have been through BK I personally have never had trouble obtaining what I need. There are many options out there and when I am turned down I am actually amused since it is NOT me who is losing out but the creditor who has just lost out.

When times are tough you learn who your friends are!!!!

Logan

Originally posted by Logan View Post
    When Donald Trump's company went through BK he had many friends and creditors who would not lend him a hand. Some people and companies stuck by his side and look where he is today.

Trump remembers who abandoned him and will not do business with them ever again.

We are on a much smaller scale but I will reward the companies who take care of me today with my future business and will shun the companies that will not do business with me.

While obtaining credit can be tough for us who have been through BK I personally have never had trouble obtaining what I need. There are many options out there and when I am turned down I am actually amused since it is NOT me who is losing out but the creditor who has just lost out.

When times are tough you learn who your friends are!!!!

Logan

So very true!
    Filed August 15th 2008
    Discharged:12/08/2008
    Closed: 2/23/2009

Comment

Very True and inspirational...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X