Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Report

My case is finally closed today! I know it is too early but I could not help but to check my credit report.
    Couple of things I am wondering about:

1 Car loan - I was never late or missed a payment on my car. They did not send me reaffirmation agreement, so I just continued to pay. On my credit report that loan shows as open, paying as agreed. Last reported 06/10. Do I leave that alone, so they would continue to report my payments. It's like they don't even know about my bankruptcy, and by the level of customer service I get from them when I call, it doesn't surprise me.

2 Only one credit card shows as charged off. I disputed that. It was sold to CA. I was concerned about this, bc all the other credit cards are showing as IIB. Can they come back and say they were not notified, I put the address in the mailing matrix that was on my CR. I also spoke to them and gave them case number back when I filed.

3. Home that I surrendered and it is currently in foreclosure is showing as late payments on both first and second mortgage. I disputed that, but from what I have been reading here that might stay that way. It sucks, bc my primary residence that I have been paying for and am keeping shows as IIB with zero balance.

Can someone give me some input on these.
    Thanks
    Filed 03/12/2010
    341 Meeting 4/23/2010
    Discharged and closed 6/23/2010

1 Car loan -Do I leave that alone, so they would continue to report my payments.

I would certainly leave this one alone. If it's showing in good standing, you don't want it changed. We reaffirmed our vehicle, and it still showed as IIB. I had to dispute it sevearl times to show we reaffirmed and paid it off.

2 Only one credit card shows as charged off. I disputed that.

When I started fixing our credit, several of ours were reporting incorrectly. Almost all of them I disputed were corrected, but it did take several disputes over the course of a few months to get them corrected.

3. Home that I surrendered and it is currently in foreclosure is showing as late payments on both first and second mortgage.

Did you include this one in the bk? If you did, you should be able to have it correctly showing as included in the bk.

I'm certainly not an expert, just speaking from personal experience.
    Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
    Livin' the GOOD life

Comment

As far as that house is concerned, yes, both first and second mortgage were included. It is still in foreclosure proceedings, and I am waiting for them to set a date to sell it. But, at this point I don't really care what happens to it. Being that my ex husband (that helped a lot to bring me to this point) is still living there, rent free for last 18 months I would love if they sold it tomorrow. I am not being malicious, but it hurts when I have to pay my mortgage every month and he is living there rent free on my credit. Sucks!
      Filed 03/12/2010
      341 Meeting 4/23/2010
      Discharged and closed 6/23/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X