Anyone using TrueCredit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using TrueCredit????

I have subscribed to truecredit dot com and currently using their three burea manitoring. I noticed that alot of te onformation reported on the three in one credit report is not the same as on an individual report from the bureas. I recieved a copy of my Transunion report today after my disputes. Everything was right. THey cleared up all accounts and my score is a 680. However, on the truecredit, some accounts still show derogatory, late, balances. How can this be? Is this service worth paying for? Anyone had any experience with this before?

Curious to see the answer to this as well because I wanted to get a credit monitoring service but not sure which one is the way to go or how accurate they are.
    Filed 07/14/2006
    341 Meeting 08/11/2006
    Deadline to Object 10/10/2006
    Discharged 10/17/2006

Comment

I use.. Privacymatters.com It is a sister company of TrueCredit. I think Staci uses them also. It has been great so far. It is a monthly fee of $14.95 for the HOUSEHOLD...not each person, which was something that really enticed hubby and I since we normally would have to pay around $12-15 EACH for a monitoring service. I can go on 24/7, and view my credit report (3-in-one report) with a TransUnion score. They have online disputing which is easy and quick. We were discharged on 1/06/2006 and closed 1/19/2006 and ALL of my Hubby's credit reports are in perfect condition and all accounts are reporting correctly. I still have some disputes pending. But overall I am very happy with them.

Look into it...

Pink

Comment

Originally posted by swiminindebt
        I have subscribed to truecredit dot com and currently using their three burea manitoring. I noticed that alot of te onformation reported on the three in one credit report is not the same as on an individual report from the bureas. I recieved a copy of my Transunion report today after my disputes. Everything was right. THey cleared up all accounts and my score is a 680. However, on the truecredit, some accounts still show derogatory, late, balances. How can this be? Is this service worth paying for? Anyone had any experience with this before?

Yes, I have ...... you have a "split file"....I am in the same situation.
        I found out I still have 3 open disputes, so trans Union will update my Trans report once my 3 disputes are closed. I called them today and found this out. Call this number and find out if you have anything open.. 1-800-916-8800. If all your disputes are closed, then you have a "split file", and they can update all info. Do not bother calling TrueCredit, they told me to call Trans for the info. Hope this helps.

Pink

Comment

i dont see why info on actual credit report would say one thing and truecredit say another. they update it everytime you pull a new credit report. that is odd. id email them and ask them whats going on.
          Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
            i dont see why info on actual credit report would say one thing and truecredit say another. they update it everytime you pull a new credit report. that is odd. id email them and ask them whats going on.
            In my case the supervisor said that since I had issued a dispute and it included many accounts, they will not send out the update reoprt until ALL those acounts are investigated. So out of 10 accounts...3 are left open still waiting for answers. So once they get a response to ALL 10 accounts they still display the old info.
            I asked her why can't they send through the ones that were corrected, they said they do not do that...they have to wait till all disputes are final, so they can close out that investigation. So in a case where you are disputing alot of accounts it's better to do them one at a time I guess. It sucks, but what can I do.

Now if someone has NO open disputes and their report is not updated....they may have a "split file" which is reporting the old info. Trans needs to update the old info, or delete the old report and replace it with the updated one. People need to call the credit report company and see what their situation is.

Pink

Comment

I'll give 'em a day or two....

Thanks for the input so far. I have noticed that transunion has updated some of my accounts on truecredit but there are still many that do not read the same as my transunion report that i received today. I will give it a day or two then contact truecredit if it does not reflect all changes...thanks

Comment

Thanks for the input so far. I have noticed that transunion has updated some of my accounts on truecredit but there are still many that do not read the same as my transunion report that i received today. I will give it a day or two then contact truecredit if it does not reflect all changes...thanks
                be sure to let us know what the deal is. i hope this gets figured out.
                Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Regarding True Credit, you have to update your report each day-otherwise when you login, you see one that you pulled prior. To update it, first view your report then look to the bottom right of the screen. It will say something like 'update now' and click there. That will get you to a new, updated report.
                  Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Update

I have been running a new report daily. I just got an e-mail from true credit that my transunion report had been updated so i'll see and let everyone know....thanks

Comment

I don't see any Household program offered on Privacymatters.com. Can anyone tell me what the program is called that has 1 fee for husband and spouse report?

Comment

I echo Joy's comment...I was just on their site and couldn't find their household oofer OR the $14.95 rate. All I could see was the $29.95 initial report, then "you can continue the service at the then-current rates". Pink, how did this price out for you?

Comment

Pink ?
                          I just signed up for privacy matters , how do I pull up my wife's credit report ? .. I cannot find that option? only mine... I thought it was a household..
                          Filed 8/05
                          Discharged 1/06
                          Chapter 7

Orchard bank (me)
                          First premier (husband)
                          both are additional users of coarse....

Comment

Okay -

I emailed the 'contact us' link at Privacy Matters and got a reply that "membership in PrivacyMatters.com is by invitation only" - apparently you have to get their offer through one of their affilliate partners. Bummer.

Comment

My experience with PM was not good...the reports did not get updated and their reports seem to be consistently different than the CR agencies. I emailed them for help and they promised to respond in 48 hours...they did not reply even after sending them a second email and to top it off they charged me $62 for the service? I signed on with them because of the household advantage...cancelled last month; havent found another service yet. The CR agencies however, have been diligent in responding to disputes and sending updated copies.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X