Best company to rebulid credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best company to rebulid credit?

I'm not looking to go crazy or anything, I just would like to know what company is the best to try and rebulid your credit?

I just want 1 card with maybe a $200 limit. Not AMEX,Chase or Citi

Orchard, Best Buy & Hooters Mastercards are all pretty good. They all report to the credit bureaus and have good customer service. Best Buy & Hooters are more likely to not have fees, but Orchard might have a better interest rate.

Only speaking from experience.
    Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
    Livin' the GOOD life

Comment

+1 to the above post. That is spot on advice. Another one to consider is Capital One as well. Even if you BK'd them, they are pretty friendly at extending a second chance.
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I forgot to mention....steer clear of Premier if you can. From the research I have done (and having had them for a year) their interest is too high, their limits too low, their fees INSANE! and they aren't very willing to increase limit, reduce annual fees etc to make having them worth my time or money. I think when I signed up I had a limit of $250 but then they tacked on fees of $176 first off. Their yearly fee after the first year was like $99 or so...I was highly unimpressed, but that's in 2 cents.
        Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
        Livin' the GOOD life

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X