Free Seminar - Stephen Snyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Seminar - Stephen Snyder

I'm sure some of you have heard of this guy. I hadnt until I got his flyer in the mail. I searched on BKForum and google'd him as well and I didnt find anything bad or negative. It does seem though that a lot of what he has to say can be found on this site, and he did file a long time ago. I am going to attend anyway, just to get as much knowledge as I can. Its a 4 hour time investment, but if I pick up something that can save me $1000s later on it will be well worth it.

Just in case others are interested, I wanted to put the link out there. Best part of the seminar is that it is online, so you dont have to travel anywhere!

If someone out there has attended his seminar or read his book, please post your experience/opinion.

When is the seminar?

Please report back after you go :-)

Comment

there were a few different dates and times to choose from. I am attending one on the 14th of this month. Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

We went to his seminar about 10 years ago. The way it worked then was that he is selling a book (Credit after Bankruptcy) which we bought.
        I think nowadays all of the info he has is probably available right here, along with things that he won't tell you.
        I do recall that he suggested disputing BK and he did that initially and it worked for him. Again, this is way before the internet that we know today so the disputing process took much longer and it was more likely that the agencies you disputed with might take too long and you'd have a BK drop just for that reason.
        I might go again to see what he has to say. Some of his stuff is faith based and although that's not a big deal, he wasn't generic about it and my little jewish heart was a little broken lol! I felt offended for people who might not be religious. I'm normally not bothered by that, but for some reason it rubbed me the wrong way that day.
        I remember he also had you fill something out to get all 3 credit reports (for $30 or something) and also was trying to sell prepaid legal memberships. Which we did, and now that I know a little about prepaid legal he's probably making a lot of money off of that since so many people come to the seminars!
        If you go I'd love to hear about it.

Comment

I should also add that I think this seminar is really for people who are under the impression that for 7-10 years you're SOL. It's incredible to me how many people believe that, but then again who is going to be researching what happens after BK if this is their first experience with it? Not as many as you'd think.
          So you'll see a lot of people who have done NOTHING after their BK (and have d/c for a while) who will then go and apply for a couple of credit cards and definitely get them, etc. etc. and then see a huge rise in their score within a few months of going to the seminar with what they've learned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X