Need clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need clarification

While I am not fully discharged (fingers crossed for Nov 1st), I have been watching my credit reports and have a 3 in 1 report with TransUnion.
    Why does TransUnion say Delinquent, Experian says Included in Bankruptcy, and Equifax does not say much.

Where am I to look to verify that something has been discharged? I like what Experian says IIB, but then look at the same account with TransUnion and it says Deliquent.

Any insights, or explanations?

We tell our clients to wait a full six months post-filing, then obtain your three bureau credit report and go though it with a fine tooth comb. All debts listed in your petition should be showing as "included in chapter 7 bankruptcy" and showing a zero balance. We say wait 6 months because not all creditors report monthly If anything appears incorrect when you do that three bureau report - dispute it.
    Any "suggestions" I offer are not to be deemed as legal advice, as I am not an attorney. "Suggestions" are offered solely based on my life experiences, education, and what I have observed in the work that I do.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X