top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Orchard Bank increase limits with good history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Orchard Bank increase limits with good history?

My husband and I just got our first post-BK credit cards (Orchard Bank). His limit is only $300 and mine is $500. While we only plan on using these cards for rebuilding so aiming to keep our usage to around 10% each month, I was hoping for a slightly higher limit.

Does anyone know if Orchard Bank reviews and increases credit limits if you have a good history with them?

Thanks!

Can only speak for myself. I have had a $300 limit since I opened mine in Jan 2010. For kicks, there's a link on their online web site that lets you request an increase. I've been using the card on a regular basis but always paying off the balance each month (should count as good history). I tried to do the auto increase, but it came back right away saying to call/contact customer service. A few years ago, I remember doing this with Citi, and it did give me auto increase (well before the BK time).

You can check other threads. But some say they don't give increases anymore. Others have said after 1 year. Who knows.
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

HBSC (parent of Orchard bank card) doesn't give increases anymore. If you want a rebuilder card that gives increases, the best card to go with is Capital One.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X