Fico Score update 2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fico Score update 2 months

Well it has almost been 2 months (9/14 was my discharge). I have been working like no other to get everything cleaned up and although I still have a little work to do I feel pretty good so far. Here is what I have:

These are TransUnion Fico scores (pulled from MyFico.com)
    8/31 - 513
    9/24 - 564
    10/22 - 571
    11/8 - 652 -

This will hopefully give people incentive to clean up their reports. I am sure there are other people with a lot better results, but I am extremely happy with mine so far (like I said I am still working on them).

Thank you BKForum for all your help and guidance!
    Last edited by ugghh; 11-08-2010, 02:58 PM.

Great job. I cant wait to start the process myself!

Comment

Thats fantastic
      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Ughhhh.....great job!!! Have you gotten any credit cards or anything or is this just from fixing things on your report?
        New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

What did you do to clean up your credit report?
          Filed: 10/29/2010 341 Meeting: 11/22/2010 Discharge: ?Closed Date: ?

Credit Scores as of 10/29/2010: 456, 468, 472 Open Accounts: None

Comment

Wow Ugghh! This is pretty inspiring! Obviously it came with a lot of hard work but at least things are rolling along quickly. Thanks for posting your progress so we can have a better idea of what to expect down the road.
            OK - from now on it's not a "Bankruptcy." It's a "Weight Loss Program." I'm in. Sign me up.

Comment

LSUTiger32 - I have recieved 2 CC's. NFCU ($8k limit) and BB Master Card ($750 limit). I am also now an authorized user on my wifes BB Master Card.
              Last edited by ugghh; 11-09-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

calco86 - First let me say that everyones situation is different. I just focused on making sure everything was correct on all 3 of my reports (still cleaning). I have not tried to cheat the system by disputing anything that I didn't feel was completely incorrect. I read which CC were bk friendly and applied for them. I monitor my reports with a couple of monitoring services so that I can look at my reports each day to see the progress or find something else that may be incorrect.

The only things that go on the CC's is my fees for the credit monitoring services and my Netflix (this will show usage), which will be paid in full each month.

I can tell you I am happy with my scores but getting things fixed with all 3 of these credit reporting companies is truly a crap shoot!

Comment

What do you need to correct the information on your credit reports? Do you use a form to send to the credit reporting companies? Do you contact the creditor? Just trying to get a idea how to contact them.
                  Filed: 10/29/2010 341 Meeting: 11/22/2010 Discharge: ?Closed Date: ?

Credit Scores as of 10/29/2010: 456, 468, 472 Open Accounts: None

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X