top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just pulled my Experian report there about 10 things on there just like it is state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just pulled my Experian report there about 10 things on there just like it is state

I just pulled my Experian report there about 10 things on there just like it is stated below.

Can they show the Account history( past due 30,60 -180 etc as well as chapter 7 ) , Balance etc??? It also says charge off Charge Off as of Jun 2010, May 2010

Is it not just supposed to show Discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7. ( and nothing else?)

I want to dispute this just want some guidance if I am right and how to phrase it in the Dispute.

Please see below as it looks on my report:

Discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7.
    Status Details:
    This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2016.
    This item was verified and updated on Nov 2010.

Account History:
    Charge Off as of Jun 2010, May 2010
    180 days past due as of May 2010
    150 days past due as of Apr 2010
    120 days past due as of Mar 2010
    90 days past due as of Feb 2010
    60 days past due as of Jan 2010
    30 days past due as of Dec 2009
    Debt included in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy on Aug 31, 2010

Also lists my balances for the last 2 years high credit limit etc.
    Filled 5-2010
    7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
    8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Also Noticing some of my positive credit lines that were closed or paid were deleted. For Example had a 5 year Zero % loan with Ford credit 2003 to 2008 never late that is not on the report??

Dose that affect my credit score with that not being reported or at least on my report?
    Filled 5-2010
    7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
    8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

My understanding is that the credit reports are allowed to report and keep any accurate account history on your report that existed up to time of the bankruptcy. What I can't find an answer too, is whether or not that stops on the date of filing or the date of discharge. It would seem that it should be the date of filing - which for you would mean the charge off as of June would be post petition reporting.

Comment

The format of what you are illustrating appears to be an accurate credit report submission. If you filed in May and your account history can be in the credit report up until that time. They can not continue with your history after you file.

What I don't understand is why they say it continues to be on record until Dec 2016. Chapter 7's stay on your report for 10 years.
        Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
        Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X