top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long does it take to find out if your APPROVED for a Hooters Mastercard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I applied about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

My bankruptcy was discarged in 2008 and in 3/12 years it will be wiped off my credit.

Also, has anyone else had luck with getting a hooters card after a chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy?

Thank you,

Bankrupt13

Hi Bank, I applied and was approved, I waited 2 weeks and called. they said we are glad you called we were going to call you as we need to verify some of the info on your App. 4 simple questions. and that was it. they said you are approved and look for your card in the mail in about 1 week.. Give them a call to see where your status is. 1.800.850.HOOT(4668)
    Filled 5-2010
    7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
    8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

I Called them and they told me it takes up to 30 Days for them to Send something in the mail...either a letter or the card.

-Bankrupt13

Originally posted by pathfinders View Post
      Hi Bank, I applied and was approved, I waited 2 weeks and called. they said we are glad you called we were going to call you as we need to verify some of the info on your App. 4 simple questions. and that was it. they said you are approved and look for your card in the mail in about 1 week.. Give them a call to see where your status is. 1.800.850.HOOT(4668)

Comment

Call again, I called about 4 times every other day... Did not want to wait the up to 30 days. they were allways very nice. when you call it is just the Cusomer service people, Ask to be directed to the credit Dept, they are the ones that said ( Glad you called we have some questions for you) got the Impression if I would have not gotten in touch with the credit Dept, it may have been a another few weeks........
        Filled 5-2010
        7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
        8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

I applied for Hooters on-line and expected a decline, but said, "will notify you in 7-10 days". I didn't hear in a week so called and was told it was still under review.

No news in three weeks and...it was in my mailbox one day. I couldn't believe it. I would loooooooove to tell Orchard to KMA but will keep it for now as they do report to all 3.

BK DISCHSRGED 3/08
          TU 540
          EQ 575
          EX 593

Comment

I applied for the Hooters card on November 6th and I still haven't heard anything. Does that mean that rejected me? I don't know if I should call them. Would they call me if I was denied?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss454 View Post
              Would they call me if I was denied?
              If they deny you, they will send you a denial letter in the mail.
              Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
              Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

So today I just received an letter from Hooters saying that want me to call their credit department for additional information. Is this a good sign?
                Thanks

Comment

They probably want to validate your identity. It could be a good thing.
                  BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                  Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I think time is a good sign. It doesn't take long for them to mail the declined letter. They might want additional info, or need you to verify income etc..Check out whogavemecredit.com because there are a lot of people who were approved for Hooters and they share their information.

Comment

Ok so I just called a few hours ago and heres what they said. They asked me four questions and told me that I was approved and that I should get my card in 7-10 days. But I believe it until I see it. I will keep everyone updated.
                      Thanks everyone

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X