Transunion - Stating No record found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transunion - Stating No record found

What does this mean? I applied for my Transunion CR and I got this messageshould I be worried?

No Record Found

We cannot obtain your Personal Credit Report information.

What happened:

The system was unable to retrieve your Personal Credit Report.

Explanation:

We do not have a record that matches the information you entered on the order form. If your personal information (name, SSN, address) has changed very recently, it's possible we do not have current information. In this situation, you may want to try changing your personal information on our site, and resubmitting your request.

What to do:
    Change your personal information. You will then be able to re-attempt your request.

Contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.

Cancel your order.

I consider Transunion the "third" credit bureau. Usually, they have the least information. Probably not all credit cards report to them for some reason, although they all seem to report to Equifax and Experian.

For example, my boyfriend just got his 3 credit reports, and TU had no record of him, either, not even his one negative credit card account! A few years ago TU had no record of my mother, either.

So cheer up, it means that you don't have a negative report with them. Did you get CR's from Equifax and Experian? They tend to be the most complete, anyway.
    Filed BK 7 Pro Se: August 2010 341 Meeting: September 2010
    November 2010
    Closed: January 2011!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X