Just got my discharge letter today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my discharge letter today...

I already had an offer from Capital One and was just waiting to get official notification of discharge. Applied online and got accepted. The yearly fee is $36, not bad at all. Not sure what limit they gave me but it doesn't matter. I don't even really want a credit card but there's too many stories now about debit cards being vulnerable to hackers.

Anyway, it makes me feel better to be accepted. There is hope.
    Filed Chapter 7 Oct. 2010
    Discharged Jan. 21, 2011

Well if you were discharged today, don't you feel a bit better? Who cares about credit cards, your starting your new life. Here is your Dance of Victory by our World famous hamsters:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats !!!!

Comment

Thanks Angelina, that's cute!

It's hard to think of it as a new life quite yet, I'm still worried about having this all come out in background checks, etc. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. One day at a time!
        Filed Chapter 7 Oct. 2010
        Discharged Jan. 21, 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X