No announcement yet.

NFCU approved me for a 21k visa!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just that person's name and access code. Your father-in-law can open a savings account there for $5, then when you go to join, you put down his name. It was SO easy!

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
      Congratulations!!!!! Yes I received my card and have used it. I connected my primary bank account (at another bank) to my nfcu account so that I can pay the visa from that account. It takes a week or so to connect an external account to your nfcu account. You have to wait for them to mail you a verification code and then use it to verify the account. I paid off the one charge I made on the card as soon as it hit the account, using my external account. I did an external transfer from my external account to my visa. There is a drop down menu for this and you can do this once you have verified your external account.
      Backtoschool...How long did it take for your new visa account to show up in your account summary online? And, how long did it take for you to receive your card? I've got the approved status and the rep at the NFCU confirmed my credit line and rate, but it's been 2 days and it still doesnt show under my accounts. Thanks.

Comment

HI All

Question - I have a cousin retired Navy - serviced 15 years enrolled right out of high school - if he is a member could he sponser me?
        Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

Originally posted by DesdemonaB View Post
          HI All

Question - I have a cousin retired Navy - serviced 15 years enrolled right out of high school - if he is a member could he sponser me?
          I dont think so unless you live in his home (same address...) but check the Membership Wizard under the Membership tab on the NFCU home page.

Comment

Thanks Bkdone

I'm seeing his wife tomorrow night - I'll ask if they belong; and if they do I'll ask if they would sponser me. I look at it this way I have a 50/50 chance and as momma always said you never know till you ask.
            Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

Originally posted by DesdemonaB View Post
              Thanks Bkdone

I'm seeing his wife tomorrow night - I'll ask if they belong; and if they do I'll ask if they would sponser me. I look at it this way I have a 50/50 chance and as momma always said you never know till you ask.
              So true. It cant hurt to ask. I'm sending you good vibes... I hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by bkdone View Post
                So true. It cant hurt to ask. I'm sending you good vibes... I hope it works out.
                So I saw her tonight, when we had a minute alone I asked if they belonged to NFCU and she said they did when her husband was stationed in CA, but once they moved back to home they closed their account. Oh well like I said it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by bkdone View Post
                  Backtoschool...How long did it take for your new visa account to show up in your account summary online? And, how long did it take for you to receive your card? I've got the approved status and the rep at the NFCU confirmed my credit line and rate, but it's been 2 days and it still doesnt show under my accounts. Thanks.
                  I received my card about 10 days after applying. My account showed up online the same day as I applied.
                  You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X