pulling credit report after bk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pulling credit report after bk

How long after your discharge should you wait to pull your report? I was discharged the 17th of feb.

I'm trying to be cheap here. I already have myfico and freecreditreport.com, but I want to pull my actual annual report. I just don't want to pull it too early and have to pay for another copy..

According to free credit report.com my credit score has rose 57 points since the 21rst. Now, a lot of creditors that were on my report on myfreereport have just dropped off. A whole bunch of stuff is just gone, that was there prior to my bk. The other day when I checked, the 19th all the accounts said discharged in chapter 7 and the monthly part where it says current, NA, key derogatory etc depending on if you paid or not were all marked NA... Tonight when I looked some accounts had mostly NA and a few KD's. another had everything back to KD, another had two years worth of NA and KD for the month of january. Now free credit report.com kind of sucks.

I'm just not sure if I should pull a real one now, or wait awhile longer to make sure I get it after all accounts are updated?

Does that make sense?

I waited about two months since most only update once a month and you could have missed their update date. I would try around mid April. Don't use anything other than annualcreditreport.com for your freebies to see what has changed and myfico.com for the scores. Nothing else matters.
    New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X