Capital One CC approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capital One CC approval

My husband and I were both approved Feb 23. 500.00 CL's each. 0 percent for a year.. 14% after. No annual fee.

Discharge was Jan 24th...

Just sharing for others out there looking to apply to rebuild :-)

That's great! Did you have any credit cards with them that were claimed in your BK?
    Filed Ch. 7 on 3/9/11
    341 scheduled 4/18/11
    DISCHARGED 6/20/11

Comment

We had one that only had 300.00 or so owed on it....

Comment

I was just approved also for Capitol One $500 CL. 1 year of no Annual fee and $19 there after.

Comment

After several tries over the past year, was finally approved for $500 CL. I BK'd $10k on them. Interest rate is insane at 25% or so but who cares. No annual fee for the 1st year and then $19 annual fee.
          Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Yeah that seems to be what they are offering right know 1 yr no annual fee and 19 there after. With a whopping 24.9 APR. But Im with you dont care about the APR cause I wont have a balance!!

Comment

I got approved at 0% also!!!! I use cash!
              New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
                I got approved at 0% also!!!! I use cash!
                Welcome back LSU! I am still waiting for your comments on my nfcu card that I was approved for.
                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Grats to all...

@backtoschool ... hey I responded to your uber NFCU love... am I chopped liver? :P
                  BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                  Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Same here discharged 2/14. Approved $1000CL, no annual fee 1st year, 19 after, ~24.99% APR. BK 5000 on Capital One.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                      Grats to all...

@backtoschool ... hey I responded to your uber NFCU love... am I chopped liver? :P
                      Amy!!!! I love you you know that!!!!

Seriously, it was your nfcu post that clued me in to find someone to help me join.
                      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

LOL... I feel da love I feel it!

Ahh, well that's very awesome then. I'm glad I helped someone.
                        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                        Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I was really nervous about applying for new credit but I applied and was approved for $1,000 credit line. $19 annual fee and a 20%+ variable interest date. I'm one year from discharge. I had two $500 business cards with them included in bk. It will be nice for traveling if I need to rent a car.

Comment

Congratulations on the Cap one. Very good card to rebuild
                            Filled 5-2010
                            7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
                            8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

I BK'd them in 2008 on 2 cards but I thought I would try them again today after reading the posts. I was also approved for $1000 with the 24% intererst and the $19 fee. I'll take it!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X