Think I got approved by Cap One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I got approved by Cap One

I got an offer for Zero interest and no annual fees so I applied and hoped for the best. When I called it said that I got approved yesterday. I got discharged in Sep 2010 and I had applied before and was turned down. I think my credit score is 600. I still wont believe it until I see the card. I did have accounts with them many years ago and paid accordingly and they were not included in my bk.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get in the mail? Of course, I will only be using this card to rebuild credit and nothing else. The only reason I had to file BK was not because of credit cards but because of investment properties out of state and not being able to control them and being upside down on the loans. Now I know better.

I need another card to rebuild my credit. Does anyone know of a next easy no fees card? Both my home and my car were not reaffirmed so they are not reporting on my credit reports.

My Hooter MasterCard is a no fee card, it's through Merrick Bank.
    November 2, 2009: Filed Chapter 7, December 10, 2009: 341 Done! January 11, 2010 Last Day for Objections! February 9, 2010 Discharged!!! February 12, 2010 Case Closed, MyFico on 11/09: 550, Now: 715!

Comment

My Cap One CC took about 2 weeks but it was a secured and personalized "image-card" - a regular one might be faster.
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X