top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kohl's card now issued by Capital One...any luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kohl's card now issued by Capital One...any luck?

Has anyone applied for a Kohl's card now that Cap One is issuing them? I need some new work clothes and you really do get good coupons if you have the card. However I don't want to waste my time. The only credit I've applied for since discharge is a Cap One card and that's been PIF each month.

Thanks!
    A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

I have been approved by Kohls and Captital One. They only gave me a $300 cl but I was shocked about getting approved in the first place.

Comment

How long after your discharge did you apply for the card and get accepted? I would like a Kohl's charge card too since they have great coupons.

Comment

I was approved for the card in November 2010 and I was discharged in June 2008. I guess I could have tried sooner but I never thought I would be approved. Your right they do have great coupons which is the reason that I got the card in the first place. My account is paid off so now I just choose to keep it that way.

Comment

Well, I applied and was denied. Probably too soon. Oh well...not that disappointed, I like cash only. Maybe I'll apply in a year or so. In the meantime, on to find cheaper clothes!
          A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

I still get denied for cards but I always just see it as a blessing and just figure it wasn't meant to be. Kohls still offer coupons that don't require that you use their card.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X