I Don't Want Any Credit Cards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
    I agree that saving 5% any day is a good deal but I guess I was posting for the people that are not as disciplined to go straight home and pay the card off. In fact, the OP here stated she had a severe spending problem. Getting a card like this would not be a good idea for the OP. Hey, if you get a job at Target you can save 10%, LOL...just had to add a little humor to lighten the mood so Valleyum doesn't post anymore silly pictures.
    It was getting entirely too tense in this thread over a mere misunderstanding of words - and hell this whole forum is mainly about tense stuff - so I just tried to lighten the mood.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I never understood of concept of trying to be able to get back into debt, when it was debt that caused all of our problems to begin with. Some debt I know is understandable like acquiring debt in order to buy a car or house. With credit cards, it's like drinking alchool. It will sneak up on you when you least expect it. If I ever get another credit card, I will only have it set at about $2,000 and will refuse any credit line increases.

Comment

Originally posted by Goteki45 View Post
        I never understood of concept of trying to be able to get back into debt, when it was debt that caused all of our problems to begin with. Some debt I know is understandable like acquiring debt in order to buy a car or house. With credit cards, it's like drinking alchool. It will sneak up on you when you least expect it. If I ever get another credit card, I will only have it set at about $2,000 and will refuse any credit line increases.
        Been drinking alcohol for 25 years and it's yet to sneak up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
          Been drinking alcohol for 25 years and it's yet to sneak up on me.
          LOL...sorry I found that funny!
          Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by Goteki45 View Post
            Yes, I'm so afraid that I will need another "credit intervention"! I just love not owing any money except for my rent and other monthly bills.
            Filed BK 7 Pro Se: August 2010 341 Meeting: September 2010
            November 2010
            Closed: January 2011!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X