Good Credit? US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Credit? US?

As we were in Dayton on a trip, we visited my 45 years of membership Credit Union. We paid our HSA account as well as our Overdraft account. I was treated very well as a long time member. We reaffirmed our car as there were only a few payment left during our bk. While there and telling her our bit of a C7 story, she asked if we would like our credit checked for free. Since we use no credit and had no interest in numbers I was tempted and submitted. I was 664 and Mrs. 647. We are a B and she told us to call her and she would make sure we could get a credit line for any car we wanted.

I was aghast. However, there is one thing she showed. On Mrs. account, there is an open against Mrs. for Lowes. About a grand. She was an authorized user. On mine it did not show. So, it was affixed with a Radio Shack card to Citi I believe.

My question is, I was discharged and to date we have heard of nothing of this. How do we get this removed? Why do I not have this too? It was my account. She just an authorized user. What's up? 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    As we were in Dayton on a trip, we visited my 45 years of membership Credit Union. We paid our HSA account as well as our Overdraft account. I was treated very well as a long time member. We reaffirmed our car as there were only a few payment left during our bk. While there and telling her our bit of a C7 story, she asked if we would like our credit checked for free. Since we use no credit and had no interest in numbers I was tempted and submitted. I was 664 and Mrs. 647. We are a B and she told us to call her and she would make sure we could get a credit line for any car we wanted.

I was aghast. However, there is one thing she showed. On Mrs. account, there is an open against Mrs. for Lowes. About a grand. She was an authorized user. On mine it did not show. So, it was affixed with a Radio Shack card to Citi I believe.

My question is, I was discharged and to date we have heard of nothing of this. How do we get this removed? Why do I not have this too? It was my account. She just an authorized user. What's up? 'Hub
    Order a copy of your reports and then dispute it in writing.. since it is a AU account it will be an easy delete.

Comment

They should delete it pretty easily. You can try online first although it could take 15 days longer. Check all three bureaus. Her score will jump as a result of a delete.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X