Unpaid Water bill lien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpaid Water bill lien

My apologies if I am in the wrong forum, but I just received a notice from my mortgage lender that they paid a deliquent water bill, for which a lien had been placed on the property tax bill. Does anyone know if this will affect our credit scores and\or get reported to the credit bureaus? I don't see it on there just yet but I just got the notice yesterday

Thanks!
    Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
    341 Meeting - 08/13/08
    DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
    CLOSED - 10/20/08

We had almost the same thing happen, but ours was the sewer district. The bank paid the lien, completely draining our escrow account in the process, then upped our monthly payment by $300.00. This was right before we filed Chapter 13, and the change in payment really helped screw up our plan let me tell you! One of several reasons we dismissed in the end.

It never has showed up on our reports, but that may be because of the 13? We dismissed our 13 last fall and just filed a 7 on 1/31.

In the interim it still did not appear on the reports. What I find odd is the sewer district went to court to file the lien, but that is not showing up in public records on our reports, either. Seems like it should, but so far nothing.

Patches

Comment

Thanks dspatch! Wow 300 is a lot... How much was the past due amount?
      Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
      341 Meeting - 08/13/08
      DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
      CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X